Follow up and facilitate the execution of the company’s commercial overall strategies/plans in the region under concerned executives’ supervision. That includes cooperation and coordination with concerned executives to achieve the regional targets. To be fully responsible of the regional commercial operation following instructions from commercial HQ.
- Lead and supervise all regional commercial operation in coordination and cooperation with commercial management team at HQ.
- Fully responsible to achieve regional KPIs in terms of Sales, Active subs. And revenues.
- Provide monthly reports to headquarter on the allocated functionality.
- Make sure that all KOREK policies and procedures are being properly implemented in the region.
- Conduct regular meeting with the region’s management and staff to enhance staff engagement, motivation and keep a close contact between the staff/management in the region and the Head office. As a result, provide coaching and mentoring support to the region’s leadership.
- Develop all department staff and provide support to achieve target.
– Not rigid.
– Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Customer Focus:
– Monitors client satisfaction (internal or external).
– Establishes partner relationship with clients.
– Visible & accessible to clients.
- Continuously develop the team and Koreks position in the market.
- Analyse and act on weak areas with in the region and within the commercial department.
- Provide feedback and analysis on competitor activities.
- Assist in identifying and validating sponsorship opportunities.
- Provide timely business risk advice, on the region potential risk issues.
- Have depth knowledge and experience in Telecom Sales which include direct and indirect sales.
- Identify significant problems & opportunities. Analyzes problems and people in depth.
- Sorts the wheat from the chaff, determining root causes.
- Consistent logic, rationality & objectivity in decision making. Neither indecisive nor hip-shooter.
- Takes forceful stand on issues without being excessively abrasive.
- Pushes decision making down to lowest level, provides authority & resources to subordinates.
- Actively intervenes to create & energize positive change, leads by example.
- Strong managerial skill.
- Analysis skills.
- Have in depth knowledge of all commercial activities.
- Have full market knowledge and competitor analysis.
Bachelor in Business / Economy or in relevant field.
- English (required)
- Kurdish (required)
- Arabic (preferred)