Project Support Officer help the project teams manage resources and information and assist with scheduling and planning meetings and project activities. The project Support Officer role may include additional duties and responsibilities and require expertise in a specific area, such as IT or human resources.
Roles and Key Responsibilities:
- Support the coordination and implementation of all assigned project activities as outlined in the detailed implementation plan in line with AHC program quality principles and standards, donor requirements, and good practices.
- Monitor and report any challenges and/or gaps identified to inform adjustments to plans and implementation schedules. Assist partners in their efforts to reflect on project experiences.
- Support accountability through coordinating project evaluation activities and assisting partners in their efforts to collect and analyze project data per specified mechanisms and tools. Collaborate with local partner(s) to prepare reports per established reporting schedule.
- Collect information on staff capacity needs and technical assistance needs of partner organizations and monitor capacity building and technical support activities to ensure effective impact.
- Complete project documentation for assigned activities. Assist with identifying information for case studies and reports on promising practices.
- High School diploma required as minimum.
- work experiences in project support. Experience in the field of program implementation and for an NGO would be an advantage.
- Additional experience may substitute for some education.
Required Languages English, Arabic, Kurdish
Travel Required (25% of time are expected in assigned field locations)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Observation, active listening and analysis skills with ability to make sound judgment
- Good relationship management skills and the ability to work closely with local partners and community members
- Attention to details, accuracy and timeliness in executing assigned responsibilities
- Proactive, results-oriented and service-oriented
- Experience in participatory action planning and community engagement.
- Experience monitoring projects and collecting relevant data preferred.
- Experience using MS Windows and MS Office packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Team and Personal Growth
- Strategic Thinking
- Efficient Communication and Triumphal Teamwork
- Accountability and Transparency
- Commitment and Loyalty to AHC mission
- How to apply Application to : [email protected] Please indicate the job title of the position that you apply to.