|The main objective of a Project Technical manager is to operate, monitor, assure stability of the product/line of business, his job and responsibility should include but not limited to:|
|4. Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:|
|· Ensure the proper functionality of the product/system.
· Apply a daily checklist to make sure operation is going smooth and anticipate problems and avoid service interruptions.
· Make sure daily processes such as system settlement, end of day, reconciliation, cut-off is executed on time and in the right sequence.
· Infuse process automation when applicable and minimize human intervention to reduce errors.
· Follow up with the vendor on:
o RFCs development and Implementation
o Production issues and resolutions
o Project deliverables and time frames
o Dependencies clearance to assure project proper and timely execution.
o New product versions and upgrade.
o Patches and security updates
· Projects test scripts preparation and executions
· Handle the communication from technical point of view with all vendors
· Handle the communication from technical point of view with third party and partners such as (VISA/MasterCard, CBI, member banks)
· Handle the communication and relation from technical point of view with YBS and member banks billers and merchants.
· Follow up on projects UAT process.
· Implement a knowledge transfer process inside the institution such that information and know-how is spread across all team members
· Develop and complete proper internal documentation and update existing ones when and as necessary.
|5. Other Responsibilities|
|· DB2 SQL functions and Views
· Working with OS400 Subsystems, Jobs, Job Queues, Data Areas, Data Queues
· MasterCard/Visa Interface and process awareness
· Credit Card business awareness
· POS and ATM Business awareness
· Merchant business awareness
· Card Transaction full cycle awareness
· Prepaid system awareness
· General knowledge on project management and issue tracking.
|6. Job Requirements and Qualifications|
|Education:||· Bachelor’s degree in information technology or Managment related field of study. Master’s degree in IT, management or any related field, e.g. MBA, MSM…etc. Equivalent or additional qualifications are preferred (CCNA, CCNP R&S…etc.)|
|Experience:||Minimum 5 years’ experience in management|
|Skills:||§ Troubleshooting skills
§ Good teamworking skills
§ Strong Leadership
§ Excellent Oral Communication (English & Arabic)
§ Excellent Written Communication (English & Arabic)
§ Strong Teaching Ability
§ Great Analytical Skills
§ The ability to prioritize your workload
§ Strong communication skills, logic and analytical skills.
§ Strong typing skills
§ Fluency in multiple languages
|Knowledge||§ Excellent computer skills
§ Able to collate and interpret data from various sources.
§ Knowledge and experience of analyzing systems
§ Knowledge base of the company and its goals
§ Crisis and change management
§ Problem-Solving Skills
§ Attention to Detail.
§ Great Communication Skills (verbal clarity, good writing skills)
§ Ability to assess faults, prioritize, respond and escalate accordingly.
§ Capability of multi-tasking.
§ Mentorship and team-building
§ Strategic, proactive thinking.
§ A vision for the future.
|§ YBS ethics and code of conduct.
§ YBS spirit.
- How to apply Please send your CV to our email [email protected] CV's without subject title (Web Developer) will not be considered , CV's after the closing date will not be accepted