View more 3 days ago
Job Title: Project Sales Engineer
Department: Projects Sales
This position will be reporting to The Head of Project
Roles and Responsibilities
- Achieve the projects team target by visiting the shortlisted projects and receiving enquiries, technically evaluating match customer’s requirements over AGC products limits, cost accurately the scope of supply and involvement required by the company, and produce high quality proposals that meet the customers’ requirements whilst adhering to the company’s commercial policies.
- Making commercial presentations and demonstrating how AGCs products will meet client needs.
- Deliver correct technical and commercial responses to the client.
- Searching for new and potential clients in a designated area.
- Knowledge of the products and services both technically and commercially that the company provide.
- Follow up quotations with customers to verify that our proposals have interpreted their requirements correctly, to determine if our proposal is commercially acceptable and to ensure that the company is in the best possible position to win any potential business.
- Maintain existing, relationships with current customers.
- Achieve contracts and notifying the involved departments of their input to the order and alerting the Sales manager to any non-standard commercial requirements that may impact the company prior to passing the order.
- Seeking and Negotiating tender and contract terms.
- Closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions in parallel with management approval.
- Building high level of customer relationship with clients.
- Make frequent visits to customers and projects sites.
- Collect a rich database for the consulting offices and MEP contracting companies operating in Iraq.
- Conduct monthly survey on the projects in Iraq.
- Ensure having a certificate from the projects for AGC.
- Follow up with the customer to collect the payment.
- Share to project information with the marketing team for their action.
- Ensure the customer received the requested goods.
- Check all available resources for seeking new projects and tenders such as local newspapers and social media and websites.
Any other tasks as per business requirements and manager instructions.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- B.SC Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- 4-5 years of experience.
- Technical related skills
- Product knowledge
- Organizational skills
- Analysis skills
- Selling skills
- Intermediate level of English Language
- Computer literacy
- Very good communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Field related knowledge
- Address Uqba Bin Nafi - Karrada - Baghdad - Iraq USD Month
- How to apply [email protected]