View more 2 days ago
Public Relations Officer (PRO)- Iraqi Nationals
KBR, Inc. is a global technology, engineering, procurement, and construction company serving the hydrocarbons and government services industries, employing about 27,000 people worldwide with customers in more than 70 countries and operations in 40 countries across three distinct global businesses.
KBR is looking for a Public Relations Officer (PRO) Iraqi Nationals to be based in Basra, Iraq
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ability to prepare, vet, & apply for Iraq visa application for company expatriate staff & coordinate with different & several government departments & entities.
- Ability to prepare, vet & apply for oilfield passes (security clearances) for local & expatriate staff including oilfield pass processing, renewal, & tracking.
- Ability to assist the mobilized expats to take regular blood tests per government requirements by coordinating with expatriate staff & government health departments.
- Provide local intelligence by meeting and liaising with the Oilfield Regional Commanders.
- Act as an Arabic speaker and translator for all in-country issues and any relevant management requests.
- Ability to prepare reports on expenses.
- Ability to keep & maintain logs and records of project staff.
- Ability to update the client with official alerts for new regulations from Iraqi governmental offices.
Skills / Qualifications
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in Iraq working within a transferable skills sector with admin and/or mobilisation experience
- Ability to plan strategically and working within plans, rosters, mobilisation charts, Microsoft project and Sharepoint
- Provide quality field office support and operations compliance
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work independently
- Demonstrate strong facilitation, negotiation and networking skills
- Working in team and team building
- Ability to produce quality work with a high degree of accuracy, handle changes in priorities and coordinate work on multiple tasks
- Good problem solving skills, organizational capabilities and attention to detail
- Sound judgment, high degree of initiative and ability to work independently
- Strong team work orientation, good interpersonal skills, and a proven ability to work effectively with a range of clients and colleagues
- Good administrative background & effective communication skills, fluent in Arabic & English, preferably with a Bachelors Degree