Public Relations (Sr.) Supervisor create and maintain a favorable public image for the company by communicating special request for approvals.
- Work as a communicator or a liaison between the authorities and KorekTelecom.
- Represent the company infront of private authorities.
- Ensure that Korek policies and specific positions are communicated properly.
- Research, analyze, and examine legislation and proposals, also attend events and meetings like hearings.
- Ensure that all authorities requests were responded with no delay.
- Drive authorities requests thoroughly and meet the deadlines to void any warnings and penalties.
- Act as the main point to support Korek logistics department to get them access and transportation approvals.
- Keep history of all meetings agenda and make sure to follow them thoroughly.
- Get and deliver all official posts, process and follow the posts on time with no delay to get them into act for the benefit of Korek Telecom.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Problem-solving ability.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards.
- Intermediary knowledge and experience in Regulatory Laws.
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge about the telecommunications regulatory environment of the country.
- Arabic (required)
- English (required)
- Kurdish (preferred)
Number Of Positions
3-5 years of work experience in relevant field.
Bachelor in Law or related field.