Purpose of the Role
Quality assurance (QA)/quality control (QC) engineer is responsible for ensuring the quality of our products and oversee the manufacturing of products in every stage of making a product; from development and manufacturing to packaging.
- Reporting directly to the GM.
- Installing and maintaining a Quality Approval/Quality Control Programme throughout the Factory.
- Developing, installing and maintaining the Operational Procedures for Concept Interiors for all Departments.
- Inspection and approval of incoming materials.
- Inspection and approval of manufactured products through all phases of production in the Factory.
- Raising Non-Conformance reports and the necessary corrective action.
- Installing ISO 9001/2015 into Concept Interiors. Arranging and managing the audit process on a yearly basis.
- Installing FSC Certification into Concept Interiors. Arranging and managing the audit process on a yearly basis.
- Responsible for the checking of all documentation and drawings before release to the Factory.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Civil Engineering graduate or relevant field of education
- Previous experience in joinery business is desired
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail and punctual
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Address South Industrial Area, Erbil, Iraq
- How to apply Interested candidates to send their CVs to [email protected] with the subject line QA/QC Engineer
- Job Reference JSC-QA/QC Engineer