Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for a QC Engineer – Welding & Mechanical on a 28/28 rotation in Basra, Iraq.
Skills / Qualifications
- Degree in Quality or relevant disciplines
- Membership of CQI or country specific industry body
- Quality Auditor Qualification by recognised industry body
- 5 + years relevant experience in the Oil and Gas industries
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- High level of communication skills in both written and spoken format
- Analytical, Problems Solving skills and Systematic thinking
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Join the Talent Community
If you can’t see the perfect role advertised online, the talent community is the best way to keep up to date with job opportunities and events relevant to you.
Click here to join today!