Position: Quality Assurance Officer.
Based : Baghdad
Reports to: Managing Director
The Quality Assurance officer is responsible for establishing, implementing, and maintaining appropriate internal controls and quality assurance systems. The Quality Assurance officer is also responsible for undertaking quality audits, conducting analyses, and maintaining quality records to ensure the implementation of procedures comply with the quality standards.
Essential Job Functions
• Plan, develop and undertake quality checks and analysis activities to ensure all personnel comply with established internal controls and quality assurance systems.
• Conduct quality assurance investigations of non-conforming processes, including identifying underlying causes, and developing and coordinating recommended corrective actions.
• Develop and maintain quality assurance systems including the development of quality checklists, procedures, processes, supporting tools and techniques.
• Prepare detailed audit records summarizing audit observations, findings, conclusions, any proposed new quality controls, and any follow-up actions to be taken.
• Check all SOPs are approved and properly documented (managing master copies of these documents).
• Approve the drug release process
• Ensure that master of official document and SOPs are used correctly
• Responsible for archiving all official documents and SOPs and editing the documents whenever needed; thereby controlling all the change and editing process
• Responsible of issuing and following up on any deviation, investigation, corrective action and preventive action
• Manage and deal with customer complaints and find ways to prevent similar complaints in the future.
• Monitor and record the temperature and humidity readings in the warehouse, cold room and vehicles
• Carry out any task as directed by the General Manager.
• Bachelor’s degree in veterinary or related medical field.
• Application of design controls and development processes.
• Knowledge in latest testing methods.
• Excellent written and verbal Arabic and English communication skills.
• + 1 year of experience in this field or related field.
- Address Baghdad
- How to apply How to apply: Send your CV to the below email with subject title: QA Baghdad Email: [email protected]