POSITION TITLE: Quality & Crusher Section Head
Position Code: OPS/02/16
DEPARTMENT: Quality Control
REPORTS TO:Quality Lead
Position Purpose: Supervision of raw materials from quarries to entry into the crusher, supervision of sampling, follow-up of mixing of raw materials, filling of silos, and maintaining mixing ratio according to the Quality Management instructions Position Accountabilities:
• Send a daily report on the operation of the raw material crusher and the type of raw ma trials entering the plant.
• Responsible for sending the samples to the laboratory and following up on the completion of the analyses.
• Supervises and controls the activities of the operation cycle stated in the basic function.
• Submits daily reports on the status of extraction of raw materials and quarry’s heavy equipment.
• Reviews daily Quarry production report and recommend ways of improvement.
• Ensures that all safety rules and regulations are followed within the entire operation of Quarry/Crusher.
• Guidance, give the instructions & duties daily for sampling worker
• Prevent the contamination in Raw materials in the case of feeding • Follow up the implementation of the mix design (set-point in CCR)
• Follow-up production of the mixture (Mix & Limestone in Mix store) Qualifications/Experience/Skills:
• High school/bachelor’s degree in chemistry
• knowledge in concrete, cement, and other related construction materials technology
• 2 years’ work experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Understanding of the cement manufacturing process
• Good experience in stocking raw materials.
• Coordinates closely with service foreman for the required heavy equipment.
• Ability to work direct supervision in the site under the severe weather condition
• Good skills in word, Excel & speaking English.
• Good information background in chemistry.
• Ability to work as a member of a team to continuously improve in Quality.
Approved by: Human Resources Department
Applicants should be Iraqi citizens.
- Address Al Muthanna
- How to apply Please make sure to mention the position code in the subject title email Please send your CV to [email protected]
- Job Reference OPS/02/16