This position focuses on guarantee the NMC objectives are achieved by monitoring all employees daily numbers, ensure the traffic management is done correctly in addition to provide daily and monthly reports. Including Board level report that contains the VIP problems in the network with full action and justification done by each department to solve this problem
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare daily report for all team performance.
- Prepare daily reports with full details about VIP problems shared with Earthlink Board.
- Prepare daily report about Earthlink ASR availability and share it with planning team.
- Prepare monthly reports for NMC team performance.
- Daily testing the Q report shared with Earthlink Board.
- Prepare monthly KPI for all the other department showing the incidents of each month per each department.
- Document bugs and issues related to network performance and liaise with NOC to resolve outstanding issues, and Incidents.
• BSC in Communication or computer engineering
Years of Experience
A minimum 2 Years’ experience in ISP or Telecom