Reporting to the Risk Management Manager, provides support in the function of Risk Management by advising on any potential risks that may threaten the Services or operations of the Company.
He/ She will identify, assess Risks, and come up with preventive measures and decide how to avoid, reduce, or transfer risks. He or she will be responsible for managing the risk to the company’s employees, customers, reputation, assets, and interests of stakeholders.
- Risk Identification at the process
- Conducts regular risk assessments.
- Manages and prepares all documentation related to risk assessments.
- Develop risk management controls.
- Design processes to eliminate or mitigate potential risks.
- Evaluate existing policies and procedures to find weaknesses.
- Help implement solutions and plans.
- Develop and maintain Risk Register.
- Bachelor’s degree of BA, MIS, Computer Science or equivalent
- A minimum of Three Years work experience in financial institutions or Payment Industry
- Risk Certificates is preferred.
- Understanding of various payment products and risk and compliance issues related to payments including fraud prevention and Anti-Money Laundering (AML)
- How to apply Please send your CV to our email "firstname.lastname@example.org" with mentioning the title "Deputy Risk Manager -Erbil"