View more 3 weeks ago
As a Receptionist at The Station, you will manage the organization’s front desk, be responsible for representing the organization to customers and visitors and provide any support they may need. Your primary responsibilities include managing appointments, reservations, and maintaining the organization’s overall calendar.
- Maintain The Station’s image and identity.
- Represent The Station professionally to customers and visitors, providing assistance as needed.
- Respond to customer inquiries in a timely manner and in line with The Station’s policies.
- Resolve issues faced by customers and members effectively.
- Clearly communicate The Station’s services, training, and events to customers.
- Manage the daily cash register, including closing the register at the end of each working day.
- Support the needs of both the open space and co-working space.
- Assist with preparations for bookings made in any of the training facilities.
- Coordinate meetings with potential clients for the Communications & Outreach department.
- Collect and maintain statistical data regarding reservations, ensuring clear and accessible records for all departments as necessary.
- Act as a liaison between The Station’s organization and its customers.
Required Qualifications and/or Experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills: Ability to interact professionally and effectively with customers, visitors, and team members.
- Active listening and problem-solving: Attentively understanding customer needs and addressing issues with effective solutions.
- Time management and organization: Efficiently managing appointments, reservations, and maintaining the organization’s overall calendar.
- Attention to detail: Ensuring accurate record-keeping of reservations and statistical data.
- Professionalism and adaptability: Upholding The Station’s image and identity while being flexible and able to handle various tasks and situations.
- Address Baghdad USD Month
- How to apply To apply, please send your CV to: email@example.com 📩