GMAC Iraq is looking to hire a Regional Manager for a Smartphone and Technology Company in Sulaymaniyah.
Contract Duration: Yearly (3 Months Probation) Deadline: 30 Nov 2020
Salary Range: $2500-$3000 Working Days: 6 days/week
Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieving business goals and revenue targets.
- Overseeing daily operations, managing budgets, and setting performance objectives.
- Developing and implementing business, marketing, and advertising plans.
- Planning, evaluating, and optimizing operations to be efficient and cost-effective.
- Ensuring company standards and procedures are followed.
- Preparing and presenting monthly, quarterly, and annual statements, analyses, and reports of operations and finances.
- Dealing with escalated customer issues, and incident reports.
Required qualifications, competencies, and experience Qualifications
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business or relevant field
- Experience: More than 3+ years’ experience in Management of mobile phone
- Languages: Speaks Kurdish, English, and Arabic Fluently.
- Logical thinking ability and public speaking ability
- Experience in consumer communication
- Salary Offer $2500-$3000
- How to apply Interested candidates can send their updated CV (in English) by clicking on Apply Button with the email subject line “Regional Manager - Sulaymaniyah” - Only the emails with the correct subject line will be considered - Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted - Before Applying, please read the Terms and Conditions below. The GMAC is announcing this vacancy on behalf of a private-sector employer. Therefore, please note that sending your CVs is considered as your consent to the GMAC to share your information with third parties. And the GMAC is not responsible for the requirements.