On behalf of our client, GMAC is looking to hire a local candidate for the position of “Regional Sales Manager” to work with one of the leading Food Factories in Iraq.
Contract Duration: Yearly (3 Months Probation) Deadline: 15 Jan 2021
Salary Range: Negotiable Working Days: 6 days/week
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue, and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- The ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling, and product knowledge education.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
Required qualifications, competencies, and experience Qualifications
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field.
- Experience: 5 years’ experience in FMCG.
- Languages: Excellent written and verbal communication in English Arabic Kurdish.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Ability to lead a sales team.
- How to apply Interested candidates can send their updated CV (in English) by clicking on Apply Button with the email subject line “Regional Sales Manager” - Only the emails with the correct subject line will be considered - Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted - Before Applying, please read the Terms and Conditions below. The GMAC is announcing this vacancy on behalf of a private-sector employer. Therefore, please note that sending your CVs is considered as your consent to the GMAC to share your information with third parties. And the GMAC is not responsible for the requirements.