This position is responsible for field and legal documents coordination and follow up with regulatory authorities related to company agreements, invoices and contracts ensuring timely collection of all paperwork and submission of the invoices.
- Handle the coordination with Government agencies related to agreements and service contracts ensuring compliance of the company’s policies and activities with the government regulations/ regulatory authorities/ other statutory bodies in regards to contracts and services provided.
- Handle coordination with Civil, Power, and NOC for installation and approvals after contracts and services are agreed upon.
- Handle outdoor transaction and coordination related to security clearance.
- Manage all papers and approvals related to security clearance.
- Network with regulatory authorities/ government bodies/ other institutions/ opinion formers to protect the interests of the organization.
- Track corporate affairs expenses and present reports on a regular basis to the management
- Handle Accounts, Invoices with NOC to check requests and ensure invoices are paid in timely manner.
- Ensure that all payments made on behalf of the company to the government, operators, other statutory bodies are documented and accounted for.
- Verify all services used versus invoices to ensure proper accounts.
- Ensure all invoices are checked with the services purchased and ensure amounts are reconciled.
- Bachelor degree in business administration or related.
- Minimum 1 – 2 Years in ISP Operations or Technology function.