This position is responsible for key strategic contracts and agreements with the regulatory authorities ensuring compliance of the company’s policies and activities with the regulatory requirements. Provide expertise on new regulations that will affect the current business.
Government & Wholesalers Contracts:
In charge of key contracts and agreements with government agencies related to service contracts ensuring compliance of the company’s policies and activities with the government regulations/ regulatory authorities/ other statutory bodies in regards to contracts and services provided.
Provide research information related to changes in regulatory requirements impacting the organization’s operations in the country.
Attend the meetings with the Government Contacts related to company products and services as well as sector, and accompany the Regulatory and Government Affairs Manager in the meetings with Ministers or high officials in the Government for negotiation.
- Manage relations with Government departments handling company contracts serving as a point of contact to manage the details needed to ensure efficient and smooth operations.
Business Development Activities:
For key contracts, responsible for preparing presentations and demos and presenting our services and products to Government/Companies/Providers.
Collaborate with the business development manager related to regulatory requirements of the products and provide expertise on the regulatory environment and any obstacles that the company may face during the product development process.
Provide insight regarding Regulatory requirements when introducing a new service or product.
Ensure communication of all aspects of the product and service during the presentation focusing on
technical aspects of the job.
- Bachelor of Law or any related field.
Years of Experience
- Minimum 4 years in ISP Operations regulatory environment
- Excellent Command of English and Arabic- Written and Spoken
- Excellent Command of Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint)
- Intermediary knowledge and experience in Regulatory Laws
- Practical exposure to litigation matters
- Telecommunications regulatory environment of the country