Provide day-to-day Engineering support and service /advice that are effective and suitable to support MMS Projects and ensure sound information requirements are widely and consistently understood and implemented.
- Analyzes preliminary engineering-design concepts of major product, using knowledge of reliability engineering and other technologies: Analyzes preliminary plans and develops reliability engineering program to achieve BP reliability objectives.
- Analyzes projected product utilization and calculates cumulative effect on final system reliability of individual part reliabilities.
- Drafts failure mode and effect analysis sheets or formulates mathematical models, using computer-aided engineering equipment, to identify units posing excessive failure risks and support proposed changes in design.
- Enters data to simulate electrical inputs, transient conditions, temperature, stress, and other factors to develop computer models, and analyzes and adjusts design to predict and improve system reliability.
- Advises and confers with engineers in design review meetings to give reliability findings and recommendations.
- Determines units requiring environmental testing and specifies minimum number of samples to obtain statistically valid data.
- Reviews subcontractors’ proposals for reliability program and submits evaluation for decision.
- Reviews engineering specifications and drawings, proposing design modifications to improve reliability within cost and other performance requirements.
- Observes conduct of tests at supplier, plant, or field locations to evaluate reliability factors, such as numbers and causes of unit failures.
- Monitors failure data generated by customer using product to ascertain potential requirement for product improvement.
- Ensure to implement Petrofac HSSE initiatives in their respective areas.
- RELIABILITY ENGINEER Coordinate with Construction/ Commissioning teams and ensure implementation of Project Plan and Operational control procedures requirements in their area of responsibility.
- Ensure Golden Rules of Safety requirements are communicated and implemented.
- Participate in Tool box talks and other stand down talks with work force.
- Conduct Golden Rules of Safety Audits regularly.
- Carry out other related duties as advised by the Manager.
- STOP and report all unsafe acts and unsafe conditions.
4 years of RELIABILITY ENGINEER experience, 2 of which is Oil & Gas experience
High School or equivalent degree
5 years of RELIABILITY ENGINEER experience, 3 of which is Oil & Gas experience