At Trane Technologies we Challenge Possible. Our brands – including Trane® and Thermo King®– create access to cooling and comfort in buildings and homes, transport and protect food and perishables, connect customers to elevated performance with less environmental impact, dramatically reduce energy demands and carbon emissions, and innovate with a better world in mind. We boldly challenge what’s possible for a sustainable world.
Trane in Iraq is hiring a Rental Sales Engineer to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for assisting the Trane office in the development and growth of their temporary solutions of container cooling/cold storage business (rental) business.
- Acquire, develop and close sales opportunities to help grow emergency response rentals, number of cooling contingency plans and to move into non-emergency markets including planned, seasonal and special events rentals.
- Identify potential rental opportunities with existing and new customers.
- Create and design accurate and timely technical solutions based on the customer’s temporary needs and specifications based on existing rental equipment offering.
- Develop rental quotes from initial request to proposal, to include rental equipment quotes to complete turn-key solution proposals.
- Work with Rental Services teams and help develop and coordinate vertical market strategies for temporary solutions in your assigned market.
- Coordinate shipments and returns to and from jobs, in conjunction with the Rental Services fulfillment team.
- Travel to customer job sites is required, which may include outdoor work and/or work in mechanical/equipment rooms. During the site visits, the employee may be exposed to variable weather conditions; moving mechanical parts; heights, and other variable environmental conditions based on location.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, engineering technology or equivalent from a four-year college or university preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of five (5) years of commercial HVAC or rental equipment/services experience.
- Working knowledge of HVAC systems and service agreements
- Must possess a valid driver’s license for a minimum of 12 months, with no major or frequent traffic violations included, but not limited to: DUI in the previous 5 years; Hit & Run, License Suspension, Reckless/Careless Driving or multiple smaller infractions or preventable collisions in the previous 3 years.
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits and programs that help our employees thrive in both their professional and personal lives. We are proud of our winning culture which is inclusive and respectful at its core. We share passion for serving customers, caring for others, and boldly challenging what’s possible for a sustainable world.
We are committed to achieving workforce diversity reflective of our communities. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.