Provide data insights for better decision making through closely working with IT and DWH teams. The Reporting Specialist gathers, verifies and manipulates data for report generation. This position performs data entry, data mining, queries, and audits of data from different departments before creating and distributing reports and have complete understanding of all key business KPIs and their logic as defined by Management.
- Develop Sales KPIs reports and dashboards on an ongoing basis across broad parameters including subscribers, revenue, recharge, minutes of usage and ARPU using MS Office and DWH/Business Intelligence tools.
- Work with MIS to develop further reports to improve understanding of customer behavior.
- Define/Refine reports and ensure that they are created in a timely manner with the correct information.
- Ensure data integrity of reports generated by IT/DWH through carrying out sanity checks with other data sources and conduct necessary investigation to reach data integrity and accuracy.
- Obtain, document and analyze Korek Telecom reporting needs and requirements through collaboration with department leaders.
- Translate reporting needs into production reports and dashboards.
- Work across functional lines to strive for and ensure consistent data quality.
- Conduct continuous review of reports and identify opportunities for improvements with the aim of minimizing redundant reporting and development of single source of truth where possible.
- Interpret financial significance of operational and Sales KPIs.
- Assist in the analysis and development of new pricing structures and promotions.
- Perform trending and critical analysis to highlight issues and draw possible conclusions as to their causes.
- Develop strategies and procedures to maintain ongoing data integrity.
- Produce periodic reports as defined by the management to include daily, weekly and monthly statistics.
- Analyze reports and draw key insights that are reviewed by management weekly.
- Identifying and initiating changes in reports to keep pace with an ever changing environment while maintaining deadlines.
- Interpret financial significance of operational & Sales KPIs.
- Expertise in the application of extraction tools, reporting tools and data management techniques including BI tools SQL, OBI and Python.
- Excellent knowledge of reporting and visualization tools MS Excel, Pivot Tables, V- Look up, MS Power BI and Powerpoint.
- Working technical experience with relational database servers including Oracle, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL.
- Understanding of organizational objectives.
- Strong understanding of data management models, structures, theories, principles, and practices.
- Strong familiarity with data preparation, processing, classification, forecasting and modelling.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- English (required)
- Arabic (preferred)
- Kurdish (required)
Number Of Positions
2-5 years of work experience in relevant field.
Bachelor in Computer Science / Engineering or Mathematics.