Near East Foundation (NEF) Iraq
Request for Applications for Organizational Model Innovation (OMI) Master Trainer
Application Deadline: 31 JAN 2024
Number of positions: 1 [Baghdad]
Level of efforts: 15 Days within February-March 2024.
How to apply: Please apply by submitting your CV. Please note the location (s) you wish to be considered for is in Baghdad.
For over 100 years, NEF has worked to build more sustainable, prosperous, and inclusive communities in the Middle East and Africa through education, governance, and economic development initiatives. Working through a network of country offices and local partners, NEF currently operates in nine countries: Armenia, Jordan, Lebanon, Iraq, Mali, Morocco, Syria, South Sudan, and Sudan. Its programs are organized around three themes: Inclusive Economic Development, Climate-resilient Development, and Stabilization and Peacebuilding.
With a commitment to fostering sustainable development, the Near East Foundation (NEF) has been a key advocate for improving the organizational effectiveness of Civil Society Organizations (CSOs). In its continuous pursuit of innovation, NEF is now focusing on enhancing CSOs’ capabilities through an Organizational Model Innovation (OMI) approach. This initiative goes beyond traditional capacity-building methods, emphasizing organizational and operational innovation to empower CSOs within the evolving landscape.
As part of the implementation of the Anbar Business & Workforce Advancement for Improved Living Conditions (ABWA) project, funded by GIZ under Assisting Reconstruction & Improving Living Conditions in Anbar (ARILA), NEF is seeking an OMI Master Trainer. The Master Trainer will support NEF’s contracted Training Expert to develop the OMI Plan, ensuring sustained progress and implementation.
- Strategic OMI Plan Development: Collaborate closely with NEF’s Training Expert to strategically craft a results-based and action-driven OMI training plan.
- Execution Oversight: Provide hands-on oversight to the Training Expert during the execution of the action-driven OMI plan.
- Specialized Guidance on Strategies: Offer specialized insights and guidance to enhance strategies based on evolving needs and emerging trends in organizational development and training.
- Continuous Capacity Enhancement: Drive continuous improvement initiatives in organizational capacity, ensuring specialization and relevance for the designated sector.
- Capacity Multiplication and Stakeholder Support: Direct efforts to multiply capacity development processes for the targeted CSO in the designated region, under the guidance of the Training Expert.
- Sector-Specific Relationship Building: Collaborate closely with the Training Expert to cultivate and fortify sector-specific relationships with market, governance, and peer actors.
- Performance Measurement Integration: Ensure that strategies seamlessly integrate performance indicators linked with organizational capacity improvement, stakeholder support, and cross-sector relationship development.
- Sustained Post-Training Support: Provide specialized post-training support to the Training Expert, ensuring the sustained implementation and adaptation of the established OMI plan.
– Bachelor’s degree in organizational development, Training, or related field.
– Proven experience in designing and implementing organizational capacity-building training programs.
– Understanding of emerging trends in civil society and ability to integrate them into training strategies.
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills for effective collaboration.
– Ability to assess and adapt training strategies to evolving needs.
– Familiarity with monitoring and evaluation processes for results-driven outcomes.
– Demonstrated ability to cultivate cross-sector relationships.
- Address Baghdad
- How to apply Application: Application Deadline: 31 January 2024 Please apply by submitting your CV in the English language to the Near East Foundation Careers page at: https://neareast.bamboohr.com/careers/339?source=aWQ9Mjk%3D Kindly note only finalists will be contacted. Applicants are strongly encouraged to familiarize themselves with NEF Belgium and its affiliated entities by visiting the NEF website (www.neareast.org).