Near East Foundation (NEF) Iraq
Request for Applications for Organizational Model Innovation (OMI) Training Coach
Application Deadline: 31 JAN 2024
Number of positions: 1 [Baghdad]
Level of efforts: 15 Days within February-March 2024.
How to apply: Please apply by submitting your CV. Please note the location (s) you wish to be considered for is in Baghdad.
For over 100 years, NEF has worked to build more sustainable, prosperous, and inclusive communities in the Middle East and Africa through education, governance, and economic development initiatives. Working through a network of country offices and local partners, NEF currently operates in nine countries: Armenia, Jordan, Lebanon, Iraq, Mali, Morocco, Syria, South Sudan, and Sudan. Its programs are organized around three themes: Inclusive Economic Development, Climate-resilient Development, and Stabilization and Peacebuilding.
With a commitment to fostering sustainable development, the Near East Foundation (NEF) has been a key advocate for improving the organizational effectiveness of Civil Society Organizations (CSOs). In its continuous pursuit of innovation, NEF is now focusing on enhancing CSOs’ capabilities through an Organizational Model Innovation (OMI) approach. This initiative goes beyond traditional capacity-building methods, emphasizing organizational and operational innovation to empower CSOs within the evolving landscape.
As part of the implementation of the Anbar Business & Workforce Advancement for Improved Living Conditions (ABWA) project, funded by GIZ under Assisting Reconstruction & Improving Living Conditions in Anbar (ARILA), NEF is seeking an OMI Training Coach. The Training Coach will support NEF’s contracted Coaching Expert to develop the OMI Plan, ensuring sustained progress and implementation.
- Collaborative Development of OMI Plan: Work closely with NEF’s contracted Coaching Expert to collaboratively develop a results-based and action-driven OMI training plan.
- Implementation Support: Provide ongoing support to the Coaching Expert in the implementation of the action-driven OMI plan.
- Guidance on Strategies: Offer guidance and insights to refine strategies based on evolving needs and emerging trends in the organizational development and training landscape.
- Continuous Improvement: Facilitate continuous improvement in organizational capacity and cross-sector relationships, working in tandem with the Coaching Expert.
- Capacity Multiplication and Stakeholder Support: Support the Coaching Expert in the multiplication of capacity development processes for other civil society stakeholders in the designated region.
- Cross-Sector Relationship Building: Collaborate with the Coaching Expert to cultivate and enhance cross-sector relationships with market, governance, and peer actors.
- Success Indicator Integration: Ensure that each strategy incorporates success indicators linked with organizational capacity improvement, stakeholder support, and cross-sector relationship development.
- Ongoing Support: Provide continuous support to the Coaching Expert in the post-training phase to ensure the sustained implementation of the established OMI plan.
– Bachelor’s degree in organizational development, Training, or related field.
– Proven experience in designing and implementing organizational capacity-building training programs.
– Understanding of emerging trends in civil society and ability to integrate them into training strategies.
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills for effective collaboration.
– Ability to assess and adapt training strategies to evolving needs.
– Familiarity with monitoring and evaluation processes for results-driven outcomes.
– Demonstrated ability to cultivate cross-sector relationships.
- Address Baghdad
- How to apply Application: Application Deadline: 31 January 2024 Please apply by submitting your CV in the English language to the Near East Foundation Careers page at: https://neareast.bamboohr.com/careers/338?source=aWQ9Mjk%3D Kindly note only finalists will be contacted. Applicants are strongly encouraged to familiarize themselves with NEF Belgium and its affiliated entities by visiting the NEF website (www.neareast.org).