What UOSSM is about:
UOSSM France- is a humanitarian medical aid and relief, non-profit, non-governmental, organization. It was founded in January 2012, with the vision to work under a unified strategic framework aiming to provide medical services and support to affected people and communities, regardless of nationality, ethnicity, gender, religion, or political loyalty.
Who UOSSM is looking for:
UOSSM-France in Iraq is looking for a Research Consultant Under the supervision of an Head of the Program, the candidate will be responsible for the following issues:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of the project
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant internal stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Leading the consultancy process which will be conducted by the consultancy company
- Implement data collection, analysis, and reporting (with support from relevant colleagues)
- Outlining a budget based on requirements and tracking costs to deliver the project on budget.
- Preparing a detailed project plan to schedule key project milestones, workstreams & activities.
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
- Contribute to and develop concrete recommendations based on research findings
- Networking and communication, such as attendance of meetings, communication with researchers and universities, maintaining and building partnerships
- Reviews final project reports of research results, and negotiates revisions and/or additional research requirements;
- Abide by all security protocols.
- Disseminate and document success stories of the program
- Any other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Position: Research Consultant
Contract details: 3 months, subject to extend
Reporting Manager: Head of Program
Announcement Code: AHR-2022-005
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- At least 3years of work experience with an INGO / local NGO in Health programs.
- Strong experience with quantitative research and data analysis in relevant topic areas; experience with qualitative research considered an asset.
- Experience in Project Management, holding a PMD certificate is desired.
- Exhibit strong leadership and problem-solving skills
- Provides the support necessary for the team to achieve its goals
- Excellent research and communication skills.
- Experience with networking and academic partnerships; own academic network considered a strong asset.
- handle varied tasks within deadlines. Collaborative, team-oriented individual.
- Demonstrated success working effectively and respectfully with multiple stakeholders including the private sector, local authorities, and partners in complex environments
- English required.
- Proficiency in Arabic
- Travel to NES is required.
- Address Erbil USD Month
- How to apply interested candidates who meet the above-mentioned qualification should submit their CV and a cover letter to the link above. Indicating the reference code number "AHR-2022-005". UOSSM HR Will communicate just with a chosen candidate who achieves work analysis. Applications without an Announcement code will not be considered. Note: We will be reviewing the CVs on a rolling basis and the position can be filled even before the closing date.