• Male age ( 30- 38)
• Experience: 6 Years and above
• BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field
• Language ( Arabic – English – French )
MAIN TASKS REQUIRED:
• Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
• Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base
• Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
• Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
• Identify emerging markets and market shifts
• Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
• Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Formulates pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities; determining additional needed sales promotion; authorizing clearance sales; studying trends.
• Markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and display plans; analyzing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
• Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
• Determines marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental sales records.
- How to apply To apply Kindly send your CV to [email protected] with vacancy title, and in PDF copy