Our specialty in the Iraqi market is to sell, distribute, operate, install, decorate, design and innovate green energy-efficient lighting systems.
– Presented according to AlRiyad guideline
– Greet and direct customers.
– Answer customers’ questions about specific products/services
– Conduct price and feature comparisons to facilitate purchasing.
– Inform customers about discounts and special offers
– Achieves the assigned target.
– Stay up-to-date with new products/services
– Follow the management directions.
– Describes a product’s features and benefits.
– Observe and deliver products information including warranties, manufacturing specifications.
– Maintains sales records & personal information data.
– Prepares the sales invoices and upload it to the ERP system.
– Insure the customer order is delivered to the customer.
– Recommend the products need to be in the orders for the showroom to the showroom management.
– Complies with all regulations issued by the showroom management.
– Performing other duties as and when requested by the showroom management and within the scope of work.
- Customer Service.
- Hospitality skills.
- Cross selling.
- Intermediate level in English Language
- Computer Literacy
- 2 – 1 Years of experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineer