The position is responsible for supervising the daily activities of the shop in terms of sales and customer service operation in the assigned shop. This position is also responsible for networking in the shop area to increase sales and enhance profitability of the shop.
- Oversee the sales and revenue generation of the retail shop to ensure achieving revenue targets.
- Oversee the customer satisfaction of shop assigned customers and ensure all customers complaints are handled effectively and efficiently in timely basis.
- Meet the shops monthly targets and handle budgets
- Lead and coordinate overall sales performance of the shop to reach productivity and growth goals.
- Lead and coordinate conversion of service requests to sales.
- Handle networking to increase customer base and achieve growth in customers’ network for shop area.
- Manage Retail Shop Sales officers Staff to guide and motivate the sales team.
- Mediate between sales and management to address complaints and dissatisfaction from both parties.
- Compile Sales Reports to evaluate the performance of various products and make sound business
- Decisions and ensure customer and sales data is up-to-date for the shop.
- Supervise sales officers and handle change requests by customers, as well as check that service is in good condition.
- Be familiar with sales items and procedures in the department to provide accurate information to clients that can enhance sales transactions.
- Implement and suggest sales strategies to reach new customers and the existing ones to boost sales in the department.
- Ensure consumer sales staff have support in terms of product and system queries to ensure that customers receive the information they need.
- Handle attendance and coverage of all shifts and counters ensuring no interruption to the service.
- Assist the team in high peak times ensuring all customer inquiries are handled on time.
- Train members of the sales team upgrade their sales and networking skills.
- Motivate sales team to ensure they have the drive towards sales in good and difficult times.
- Supervise opening and closing of the shop at the appropriate time.
- Help in recruitment of new shop staff if needed.
- Managing deliveries if needed.
- If required and no availability of admin staff in the shop, handle the shop administration in terms of Stationary, maintenance, registration, Hospitality, Security, Cleaning and any other related administrative services.
- Monitor proper archiving of team documents related to sales, customers…etc
Staff Management/Internal Processes:
- Recommend to supervisor performance level, Hiring, Firing, and Transfer of staff for the team.
- Implement and Manage employee shifting schedules, daily activities.
- Record daily the attendance records and ensure company policy is implemented.
- Implement Health and Safety Rules and ensure policy is implemented.
- Prepare and submit the daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports as per section guidelines.
- Coordinate daily schedule of employee assignments and ensure performance meets SLAs.
- Resolve all employee personnel inquiries, conflicts and grievances.
- A minimum 5 Years’ experience in telecommunication/ISP or network operations industry. With 3 years working in retail sales.
- Diploma in business admin or related.
- Fair Command of English and Arabic- Written and Spoken
- Fair Command of Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint)
- Familiar with internet business and basic usage of web and online tools.
- Company’s Policies and Procedures
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting with different groups of stakeholders.
- Understanding of Competition in the area assigned.
- Solid understanding of business products and services in the ISP industry.
- Must have decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated skills in leadership, management, and collaboration.
- Must be self-directed and able to work independently.