Revenue Accountant – MASIL Iraq
Reports to: Finance Manager
Location: Baghdad Airport
Manage and oversee the full financial function within the Iraq Cargo business. Provide a support structure to all role players within the Iraq network.
Main accountabilities include:
- Maintain complete and proper records of Revenue, Expenditure, Assets and Liabilities, and ensure accuracy, timeliness and integrity of financial information, i.e., oversee full accounting function
- Perform and manage full debtors control function
- Perform revenue billing
- Upkeep and management of billing systems
- Perform reconciliations
- Prepare revenue analysis
- Prepare month-end audit files
- Forecast and budget preparation
- Prepare Year-end audit
- Implement and maintain internal controls
- Ad hoc projects
Key Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Financial Qualification: B Comm. or equivalent
- Intermediate computer skills, including MS Office, SUN and Hyperion.
- Experience in commercial or management accounting
- Knowledge of account standards
- Communication skills in English and Arabic, both verbal and written.
- High attention to detail.
- Requirement to be self-motivated
Safety, Security and Compliance
All employees have a responsibility and duty whilst at work to:
- Take reasonable care for the health and safety of themselves and of others who may be affected by their actions or omissions whilst at work.
- Co-operate with their manager / supervisor in order to allow them to perform or comply with any legal requirements imposed on the company.
- Not intentionally or recklessly interfere with or misuse anything provided by the company in the interests of health, safety or welfare reasons.
- Inform their manager / supervisor of any work situation, equipment or activity that represents a serious or immediate danger to health and safety.
- Report any hazards, near misses, incidents, accidents or dangerous occurrences to their manager / supervisor, who will then follow the procedures contained in this manual.
- Carry out work in accordance with information and training provided and any specific workplace health and safety rules or procedures.
- Fully understand the company health and safety policy.
- Attend training courses as may be arranged by the Company.
- Engage with MORSE and follow our code principles.
An employee who impedes the implementation of a safe and healthy system of work, or puts themselves or others at risk by not following health and safety procedures or by engaging in horseplay, will face serious disciplinary action. Endangering the health and safety of people, is considered in most Countries and States to be a breach of law, and enforcing officials (e.g. fire officers, local health and safety authority) could bring prosecutions against the Company, Company Directors, Management and employees alike.
- Address Baghdad- Airport
- Salary Offer $2000-2200
- How to apply please, send all qualified, compete CVs to the email address: [email protected]
- Job Reference Finance