- Revise all revenue streams & processes to evaluate the efficiency of Revenue Assurance controls and business processes to minimize the revenue leakages.
- Identify the new Revenue Assurance risks to set the controls and measures to minimize those risks.
- Develop the applied controls to detect, isolate and quantify the problems that contribute to lose the revenue.
- Responsible for testing and validating new Korek offers and services prior and after the launch to assure accurate revenue charging is in place.
- Revise all LMS Marketing Campaigns and be the official liasion between RA & Marketing team.
- Completing daily RA tasks and meeting deadlines with timely reporting and escalation.
- Handle the volume of work according to SLA’s with other departments.
- Organize the archive and filing of the relevant data and documents, which related to cases to be presented whenever required.
- Assist in resolving cases hand in hand with other divisions.
- Good analytical skills.
- Available 24/7 online for validation and tests during and after working hours, weekends & holidays.
- M.S office.
- Good interpersonal skills & relationship building.
- Very good organizational awareness.
- Good problem solving and decision making.
- Self motivated.
- Self confidence.
- Teamwork & cooperation.
- Good creativity & innovation.
- Good organizational and follow up skills.
- Good time management skills.
Bachelor in Business, Computer Engineering or in a relevant field.
- English (required)
- Kurdish (required)
- Arabic (preferred)