Zain Iraq is Actively recruiting to hire a Revenue Assurance professional who is responsible for conducting risk analysis for each stream and assessing the revenue leakage potential for each stream and recommending initiatives to identify and prevent revenue leakage, reduce cost, increase revenue and minimize loss.
- Understand Revenue Assurance strategy and plans and participate in the achievement of objectives and targets
- Implement Revenue Assurance policies and procedures to ensure the fulfillment of organizational requirements whilst delivering high-quality services with better practice principles and organizational need
- Perform control of all revenue streams to guarantee timely, complete, and correct charging of the services provided (reconciliations related to various billing platforms, switch data, and customer databases)
- Perform control of cost streams to guarantee cost assurance
- Analyze and follow up on Revenue Assurance incidents until a resolution as well as a definition of measures to prevent occurring that error scenario in the future
- Provide an independent and comprehensive monthly reporting
- Perform ‘Invoice Control’ process to independently check the integrity of the invoices issued to the customers and assure quality assurance
- Perform analysis, research, and process documentation of the processes for Revenue Assurance and identify necessary control point
- Perform data analysis of Revenue Assurance controls, quantify, and communicate the impact/risk of issues, perform root cause analysis, and follow through to resolution and communication to appropriate parties
- Identify and recommend system/process requirements necessary to control and resolve revenue leakage/opportunities and enhance the existing controls to mitigate the risks associated with it
- Validate claims against policies to ensure Zain IQ Costs are recognized correctly.
- Collect appropriate data, such as cover and claims, for analysis to be undertaken and liaise with internal departments, functions, and with external partners and suppliers as appropriate to exchange and clarify data
- Analyze data using standard techniques and procedures, to draw conclusions and make recommendations
- Prepare and maintain method and procedure documentation associated with revenue assurance.
What Do You Need to Qualify
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer engineering or related equivalent
- Up to 2 years of experience in a related field would be an addition.
- Computer skills: Must possess advanced computer skills, including but not limited to proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. also require an analytical ability and competency in SQL query language and working with relational databases
- Analytical skills: Require strong analytical skills to detect and identify revenue leakages; as well as identify the root cause of the leakage
- Communication skills: Because of the continuous interaction with key departments RA professionals should possess good written and spoken communication skills thus to better maintain and follow on all open items.
- Result orientation: RA Professional is considered goal-oriented individuals with a strong focus on completing tasks and producing high-quality results within a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative skills: this position requires the ability to work in a team-oriented environment as well as the ability to collaborate with other professionals relevant to performing his or her job successfully
- Stress management: require the ability to thrive under pressure.
- Technology: should be capable of searching for solutions and the love of learning new techniques and tools.
- Team Work
- Information Seeking
- Problem Solving and Creativity
- Relationship Building
- Financial Management
- Oral and Written Communication
- Managing Information
- Technology Application
Zain is the pioneer of mobile telecommunications in the Middle East. We began life in 1983 in Kuwait as the region’s first mobile operator, and since the initiation of our expansion strategy in 2003, we have expanded rapidly. Today, we are a leading mobile voice and data services operator with a commercial footprint in 8 Middle Eastern and African countries with a workforce of over 6,000 providing a comprehensive range of mobile voice and data services to over 47.6 million active individual and business customers as of June 30, 2020.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, or gender.