We are looking for a motivated and experienced Sales Account Manager to join our team! As a Sales Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing customer relationships, building, and maintaining relationships with key contacts and building your client portfolio.
Sales Account Manager duties and responsibilities
- Build your client pipeline.
- Managing relationships with the customers
- Organizing and leading key account meetings
- Ensuring that sales objectives are achieved.
- Maintaining accurate records of all sales activities
- Providing ongoing support to customers
- Resolving issues and providing solutions to customers
- Providing timely and accurate forecasts
- Collaborating with the internal sales team.
- Ensuring compliance with all company, policy, rules, and regulations
Sales Account Manager requirements and qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Business Administration, or related field desired not essential
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience as a Sales Account Manager or Sales Account Executive.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Language – Kurdish, Arabic and English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- How to apply Apply by sending your CV to [email protected] with the title reading "Sales Account Manager". Notes: • Shortlisting will be conducted on a rolling basis. • The final candidates will be subjected to security screening and positive references. • YBS is an equal opportunity employer regardless of the background • YBS has zero-tolerance for sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse, child abuse and exploitation.