Honya CO. is looking to hire a Sales Agent for a real estate client in Erbil. Candidate must have minimum 2 or more years of work experience in the field of sales and Strong command of Kurdish, Arabic, and English is a plus
• Educating and constantly monitoring their agents.
• Generating and managing lists of properties for sale.
• Collaborating with contractors, home inspectors, attorneys, and other external stakeholders involved in various real estate transactions.
• Soliciting clients by promoting the brokerage, networking, marketing, and offering real estate services to prospective clients.
• Providing information on legal guidelines, rates, specifications, and property availability to clients.
• Partnering with clients to buy, sell, and rent properties within the identified target market.
• Negotiating between buyers and sellers to facilitate contractual agreements that are in the best interests of all parties involved.
• Drafting sales and purchase contracts to be completed upon the closing of real estate transactions.
• Ensuring that all real estate transactions are in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. relating to the purchase, sale, or lease of properties.
• Is responsible for agent behaviour, performance, and legal compliance.
• Compare properties to determine a competitive market price.
• Promote properties through advertisements, open houses, and listing services.
• Ensure that all terms of purchase contracts are met.
• BA/MBA degree, preferred in a related field.
• Proven work experience as a real estate broker.
• 4 years experience in a related field.
• Successful sales record.
• Ability to work independently and able to supervise a team of agents.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills.
• Solid negotiation, sales, and communication skills.
• Responsible and ethical.
• Knowledgeable about the property market and best practices.
- How to apply send your resume to the [email protected] with the Subject title (Sales Agents )
- Job Reference [email protected]