Our company is looking for a Sales Representative to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
Duties and responsibilities
- Serving clients by selling our services and products.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and service
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders and obtaining deposits of payment from clients.
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Preparing and Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Answering client questions about terms, products, prices, and availability.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Attend the company’s meetings.
- Must have their own car
- Speaking Kurdish, Arabic and English
- Bachelors or diploma degree (preferred if it in marketing, business management or any other relevant field)
- Previous sales experience is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
*Send your resume to ([email protected]) please mention the job title in email subject which is ( Sale Agent ).
- Address MRF Quattro, Building A, Floor 16, Office 11 USD Month
- How to apply *Send your resume to ([email protected]) please mention the job title in email subject which is ( Sale Agent ).