On behalf of an International FMCG client in Baghdad, WRS team is looking for a qualified local candidate for the position of Sales and Marketing Manager.
Contract type: Permanent
Working Schedule: Sunday to Thursday
- Responsible for whole sales activities of pulses, flour and nuts in both bulk and brand form.
- To develop and manage mid- and long-term sales strategies for the realization of company targets.
- To create and ensure the implementation of the department budget and business plan in line with company targets and strategies.
- To manage the coordination of the process between market, brand, customer, and product.
- To analyse market and consumer trends, closely monitor competition, and develop consumer insights.
- To follow consumer and communication activities to strengthen the company’s competitive advantage.
- To be responsible for key account management and expansion of existing portfolio.
- Degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field. Master’s degree is preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of progressive experience in sales in the food industry.
- Proficiency in both Arabic and English languages.
- Knowledge of the agribusiness sector, with a deep understanding of sales and marketing operations in the food industry.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and inspire cross-functional teams incl. remote teams.
- Proven experience in building and managing teams in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to build and maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing business environment and lead diverse teams through ambiguity.
- Salary Offer Competitive USD Competitive Month
- How to apply https://www.worldwide-rs.com/job/sales-and-marketing-manager