The Sales Associates at BSG help clients in buying, selling, and renting properties. This position is responsible to prospect for and attract potential buyers and represent sellers during the property sales transaction. They understand clients’ needs, then show them the properties that meet those needs. They are also responsible to visit and value homes for sellers. They present purchase offers, generate purchase agreements and ensure a quick, seamless transaction between buyers and sellers. The BSG Sales Associates have to preserve the highest level of transparency.
- Ensure to stay up to date with the market conditions and industry related information that affects the real estate business and property valuations
- Provide free counseling to all prospects and clients on the market conditions and assist them with making right decisions.
- Prospect for both seller and buyer leads, convert leads to appointments & close for buyer agency agreements.
- Conduct a thorough needs analysis to ensure that all clients are served in the most effective way
- Plan, coordinate, and show identified properties to prospective buyer clients that meets their criteria.
- Facilitate negotiations between buyers and sellers and oversee all aspects until closing the sales.
- Coordinate with sellers or other internal departments within BSG to obtain/prepare all property photos, location, features and other listing information
- Obtain all necessary signatures on listing agreement, disclosures and other necessary documentation
- Submit all listings and offers information into the BSG Listing Portal and update them as needed
- Provide proactive weekly feedback to sellers regarding all showings and marketing activities.
- Collect and document all information regarding clients, contracts, and other compliance documents
- Input all sales leads information into the BSG CRM database system
- Plan, schedule and conduct weekly customer service follow up calls to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate, if necessary, between tenants and property owners for maintenance and repairs
- Communicate and coordinate with sales support and administrative staff to ensure the highest level of service to clients from initial contact through contract
- Regularity attend team meetings, trainings, and events as per the company requirement
- Prepare monthly or regular report about all prospecting, contracting and other activities of serving clients
- Maintain the highest standards of BSG Code of Business Ethics in maintaining the independent intermediary position and avid conflict of interest in all transactions.
- Assist with any other duties as required by the direct supervisor.
- Fluency in Arabic, English and Kurdish.
- In depth knowledge about the local and national laws and regulations in regard to real estate market
- Strong communication skills
- Customer service oriented
- Good knowledge of the local areas
- Address Sulaymaniyah, Iraq USD Month
- How to apply [email protected]