- One to two years of experience in a relevant area of sales or marketing
Experience in developing leads and researching potential clients
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to make presentations
Interpersonal skills and comfort with meeting new people on a daily basis
Familiarity with relevant software, including Microsoft Office and Salesforce
Ability to contact customers, complete sales and manage other tasks independently
Time management and prioritization skills to meet deadlines and close sales in a timely manner
Willingness to adapt and implement new marketing strategies and sales methods
Quick thinking to provide creative solutions that address customers’ needs and concerns
- Understand cars by studying their features and capabilities, as well as comparing competitive models or with grey market.
- Develop customer by keeping good rapport with previous and new customers.
- Qualify customer by understanding their interests and requirements, matching requirements and interests to various models, etc.
- Close sales by overcoming objection, complete sales or purchase contracts; explain provisions; offer services, warranties, collect payment and deliver automobile
- Explore new opportunities in order to add value to job accomplishments
- Figure out customer’s needs by listening and asking questions
- Perform walk-around with new and old customer and demonstrate features of suitable vehicles
- Effectively close sales
- Ensure that customers understand the vehicle’s operating features, paperwork and warranty
- Establish and maintain follow-up system, which encourages repeat business cum referrals
- Report to the sales manager regarding reviews, analyses, objectives, and planned activities
- Participates in sales meetings and training provided by the dealership or TIQ.
- Review sales statistics and plan more effectively to improve sales.
- Address New show rooms area , Hawali street USD Month