Overall Objective of the Job
The Sales Consultant is responsible for following up, completing and closing the sales deals, welcoming customers into the showroom and presenting SAS image in the best way that maintains SARDAR corporate image. The Sales Executive is also responsible for handling customers’ questions, inquiries, and resolving their issues.
The Consultant builds good relations with customer and increases SAS market share by using different sale techniques while providing a superior customer service.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Ensures providing outstanding customer service through proper greeting, friendly approach and offering all the possible help for customers and potential customers.
- Maintains updated & good knowledge of SAS car models and services, prices, promotions and any other details to be informed to customers.
- Describes the vehicles details in terms of their types, features, models, options, accessories and keeps updated with an in-depth knowledge of competing vehicles and is capable of benchmarking them according to their performance, style, power and other terms in order to encourage the customer to take actions.
- Approves test drives through completing the appropriate procedures and negotiates sales prices, trade-in prices and facilitate the financial arrangements of sales.
- Ensures all closing deals are according to the SAS’s policies and procedures.
- Establishes and maintains relations with all internal and external parties and business partners.
- to increase SAS sales and market share.
- Assists in providing information to customers regarding financing options for vehicles.
- Follows up on all issues related to selling SAS vehicles and resolving issues related to overcoming customers objections or misconceptions.
- Prepares reports related to all sales transactions, progress, follow up and other issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Sales
- How to apply Submit your application to (firstname.lastname@example.org) including the position tile in the subject line.