- Understand cars by studying their features and capabilities, as well as comparing competitive models or with grey market.
- Develop customer by keeping good rapport with previous and new customers.
- Qualify customer by understanding their interests and requirements, matching requirements and interests to various models, etc.
- Close sales by overcoming objection, complete sales or purchase contracts; explain provisions; offer services, warranties, collect payment and deliver automobile
- Explore new opportunities in order to add value to job accomplishments
- Figure out customer’s needs by listening and asking questions
- Perform walk-around with new and old customer and demonstrate features of suitable vehicles
- Effectively close sales
- Ensure that customers understand the vehicle’s operating features, paperwork and warranty
- Establish and maintain follow-up system, which encourages repeat business cum referrals
- Report to the sales manager regarding reviews, analyses, objectives, and planned activities
- Participates in sales meetings and training provided by the dealership or TIQ.
- Review sales statistics and plan more effectively to improve sales.
Najaf, Hawli, New Showroom town