Tasks & Responsibilities:
The Sales Consultant is responsible for following up, completing, and closing the sales deals, welcoming customers into the showroom, and presenting SAS image in the best way that maintains SARDAR’s corporate image. The Sales Consultant is also responsible for handling customer questions and inquiries and resolving their issues.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any related field.
2.3 years experience as Sales Consultant or Executive.
3. Language skills: Turkmen, Kurdish, Arabic, English.
4. Advance knowledge in MS office.
5. Strong negotiation and selling skills.
6. Being calm when dealing with customer complaints and issues.
- Address Iraq, Kirkuk USD Month
- How to apply Interested Applicants, please apply your profile on ([email protected]) titling your email with (Sales Consultant- SAS KRK)