Job Title: Sales Coordinator
Institution: The American University of Kurdistan
Location: Duhok, Kurdistan Region, Iraq
Job Type: Full-Time
Posting Date: 19/07/2022
Closing Date: Open until filled
Salary: Competitive and Commensurate with experience
- Develop and maintain a functioning and market oriented website that enables quality customer care and enables e/sales.
- Gather and analyze market data to develop sales plans, working closely with the Marketing Coordinator, maintain CRM system, analyze data to develop and support marketing strategies for CAPA products.
- Monitor competitors and their products.
- Set-up targets for sales working closely with the Operations Manager and Professional Program Manager, provide weekly reports to track results.
- Perform on going market research to assess market demand for courses, identify business opportunities, and recommend new courses/workshops to ensure competitive sales and profitability, market leadership position for CAPA;
- Create distinct SMM campaign working closely with the Marketing Coordinator, develop pertinent content for website SMM outlets and publish them in a timely manner, monitor and report results on a weekly basis;
- Assess and develop competitive pricing strategies;
- Support the development of corporate packages for courses and services and sales plan to target corporate and private sector and public actors in the market.
- Maintain relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities;
- Ensure effective information delivery and client education to make the right choices for courses and services;
1. CRM and Public Relations
- Analyze on a weekly basis CRM input and maintain the dashboard to inform Front Desk, Marketing and Sales team
2. Special Events
- Develop Special SMM events to attract new customer base and new markets.
Skills, Knowledge, Abilities
Education needed: BA degree in a relevant field or MA degree preferred and 3+ years’ experience.
Training recommended: Website development and maintenance, SMM, Sales , Word processing, spreadsheets, database management, E-mail, English (level 5), Arabic (level 5), Kurdish preferable.
Work experience: 3 years
Tools/Equipment, Job Aids
PC, reference materials
The job is conducted in the office environment
Professional Program Manager, CAPA