- Helping the sales team to improve their productivity by contacting customers to arrange appointments and ensuring all Sales Representatives have high-quality, up-to-date support material.
- Handling urgent calls, emails, and messages when sales representatives are unavailable, answering customer queries, informing them of delays, arranging delivery dates, and scheduling marketing events.
- Handling orders by phone, email, or mail and checking the orders have the correct prices, discounts, and product numbers.
- Inputting orders, ensuring they are processed according to customer requirements, and ensuring all orders are accurate and delivered on time.
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure sales, marketing, queries, and deliveries are handled efficiently.
- Developing and maintaining filing systems so as to maintain sales records, prepare reports, and provide financial information to the finance department.
- Making the company’s products and services as attractive to potential customers as possible.
- Ensuring adherence to laws, regulations, and policies of company.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A bachelor’s degree or Diploma.
- 1 years or more experience in sales in related fiels as a sales coordinator Assistant or in administration may be advantageous.
- Computer literacy. Essential literacy (word, excel and internet)
PERSONAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Good team development and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication, sales, and customer service, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- The ability to multitask, Current knowledge of industry trends and regulations.
- Time management skills and the ability to delegate.
- Results and Quality Orientation
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
What we Offered: –
- One-year full time Contract with 3 months’ probation period
- Salary and incentives will be determined according to candidate qualifications.
- Address BAGHDAD
- How to apply Candidate must be based in Baghdad. Applicants must submit their CVs no later than the 30th of July 2023 to the following address: email@example.com stating the job title in the mail by subject line: (Sales Coordinator Assistant) . We strongly encourage you to submit your application as early as possible. ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
- Job Reference Pharmaceutical Sales Coordinator Assistant