This position is responsible to provide customers with full support services and assists the customers to acquire new sales, adhering to company policies and procedures to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction, revenue growth and encourage the customers to purchase products.
• Greet customers, show professional attitude & appearance.
• Find out and comply to customer’s needs.
• Smartly achieves the monthly target that is assigned by the team leader.
• Recommend, select and help locate the right product.
• Describes a product’s features and benefits.
• Provides information about warranties, manufacturing specifications.
• Prepares the sales invoices on the systems.
• Arranges the display of devices and devices store V.M (Visual merchandising).
• Prepares the PSI report daily (Purchase, sales and inventory).
• Make stock taking daily for the devices, cards and cash.
• Make the daily cash deposits for amounts and match them with the actual sales report & register closing with team leader.
• Preparing the needed reports, daily, weekly, monthly.
• Record the customers’ order daily to the team leader.
• Advice needed stock allocation (Stock management).
• Maintains sales records & personal information data.
• Full coordination & issues escalation with the team leader.
• Recognizes and monitor security issues.
• Complies with all regulations issued by the team leader.
• Applies some services to the customers such as software information, updates, and configurations.
• Fills the customers’ information on the system.
• Helps the customers with the first technical support.
• Responds promptly to the customers inquiries.
• Obtains all relevant information to handle the customers’ inquiries and complaints.
• Conveys the customers’ complaints to the team leader.
• Directs requests and unresolved issues to the team leader.
• Get full details from the customer about requires and fills out all the details on the all systems in order to be clear for the technician support team.
• Train all new comers on technical, selling matters and all showroom regulations.
• Being a mentor to all new comers during probation period.
• Continuous follow up with the team leader in order to achieve the monthly target.
• Prepares the sales invoices as per the sales & finance departments instructions.
• Prepares the (Group affiliate & Sub affiliate) according to the customer’s requests.
• Support all the EarthLink’s future projects (FFTH, Hotspot, a new product, etc.)
• Activate subscription according to customer request with respect to specific affiliate.
• Performs other duties as and when requested by the direct manager.
• Solve activation issue after validate the case with finance system.
Maintain high level of accuracy when creating invoices and prevent any mistake (Zero Tolerance policy).
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting or any related Field.
- 1-2 Years of experience.