View more 10 hours ago
Purpose of the position:
Front-line contact between the company and the customer. Sales volume, profitability, market share, quality of customer base, receivables, and inventory level; are all critical parameters ultimately influenced by the Sales Engineer’s function.
Main tasks / Standard of performance:
- Achieve and exceed sales, profitability and collection targets.
- Establish a quality customer base.
- Closely interact with customers, understand and identify their needs.
- Demonstrate products on site to customers and establish their suitability to customers’ needs.
- Identify, well in advance, upcoming projects.
- Convey customer feedback to appropriate levels of management, especially feedback of technical nature.
- Fully investigate and ascertain credibility of a new customer before appointment. To adhere the prescribed procedures for appointment including completion of “Customer Profile” form.
- Ensure satisfactory level of after sales service.
- Attend promptly to customer complaints and provide satisfactory solutions.
- Clearly understand and adhere to the warranty policy.
- Closely interact with ready mixed concrete, precast concrete companies, cement companies .
- Communicate credit period and payment terms to customers clearly.
- Assist the debt collector whenever so called upon.
- Ensure completeness of sales documentation, which will be a pre-requisite if a receivable turns doubtful and legal action is required to be taken.
- Initiate steps to procure products required through Central Logistics Coordinator / Regional Sales Manager.
- Ensure timely delivery of goods to customers.
- Ensure submission of quality certificate / data sheet / product brochures, wherever necessary.
- Ensure submission of invoice and other related documents to customers without delay.
Responsibility / Power of authority:
- Monthly and quarterly reports of the business, as well as relevant business data for the budget and 1-year plans
- Establishes appropriate key performance indicators (KPIs) for on-time deliveries, order fulfillment accuracy, full-truck loading; manages these KPIs for minimum cost and maximum performance
- Responsible for concrete sales in the following cities (Erbil, Dohuk, Sulaymaniyah, Kirkuk, Mosul)
- Effectively lead teams and inspire others to achieve goals through innovation, quality and excellence.
- Ability to identify strengths and weaknesses of team members and suitably make changes if required.
- Resource management skills and ability to handle complex/sensitive issues.
- Encourage team interaction, boost employee motivation, and appreciate team contribution.
- Ability to match project tasks with opportunities for development so that employee potential is utilized to the max.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, industrial Engineering or another related field.
- Minimum of 3yrs of related experience
- OR equivalent combination of education and experience
- Communication in English, Arabic & Kurdish
- Interpersonal skills
- Planning & Organizing
- Product Demonstration
- Knowledge in company range of Products
- Salary Offer Competitive USD Competitive Month
- How to apply https://www.worldwide-rs.com/job/sales-engineer