Work Shift: Full Time (8:30 AM – 4:30 PM) Sa – Th
Location : Mosul
– Searching for new clients who could benefit from company’s products in a designated region.
– Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers
– Managing and interpreting customer requirements
– Persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs
– Calculating client quotations
– Negotiating tender and contract terms
– Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions
– Offering after-sales support services
– Administering client accounts
– Analyzing costs and sales
– Preparing reports for head office
– Meeting regular sales targets
– Recording and maintaining client contact data
– coordinating sales projects
– Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
– Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs
– Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
– Bachelor Degree, in Mechanical engineering or any other related area and/or equivalent experience or training.
– A solid technical background.
– Sound judgement and good business sense
– Teamworking ability
– The ability to build relationships with clients quickly
– Analytical and problem-solving skills
– Resilience and tenacity
– Ability to use Microsoft Office programs including Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint in a professional way.
– Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with a diverse range of people.
– AutoCAD proficiency is a plus.
- How to apply How to Apply You can apply by sending your CV to [email protected] Your application will not be considered if you do not mention the position title in the subject line of your email Only short listed candidates will be contacted