Our specialty in the Iraqi market is to sell, distribute, operate, install, decorate, design and innovate green energy-efficient lighting systems.
- Achieve the projects team target by visiting the shortlisted projects and reception enquiries, technically evaluating match customer’s requirements over AlRiyad products limits, cost accurately the scope of supply and involvement required by the company, and produce high quality proposals that meet the customers’ requirements whilst adhering to the company’s commercial policies.
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how AlRiyad products will meet client needs.
- Deliver correct technical and commercial responses to the client.
- Searching for new and potential clients in a designated area.
- Knowledge of the products and services both technically and commercially that the company provide.
- Follow up quotations with customers to verify that our proposals has interpreted their requirements correctly, to determine if our proposal is commercially acceptable and to ensure that the company is in the best possible position to win any potential business.
- Maintain existing, relationships with current customers.
- Achieve contract review high lighting and notifying the involved departments of their input to the order and alerting the Sales manager to any non-standard commercial requirements that may impact the company prior to passing the order.
- Negotiating tender and contract terms.
- Closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions in parallel with AlRiyad management approval.
- Collect a rich database for the consulting offices and MEP contracting companies operating in Iraq.
- Conduct monthly survey on the projects in Iraq.
- Ensure having a certificate from the projects for the service provided by ALRiyad.
- Ensure the customer received the requested goods.
- Share to project information with the marketing team for their action
- Follow up with the customer to collect the payment
- High level in English, Arabic and Kurdish
- Computer literacy
- Communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Field related knowledge
- Technical related skills
- Product knowledge
- Analysis skills
- Selling skills
- Own a car
- B.Sc degree in Electrical or Mechanical or Computer Engineering
- Physical ability
- 1 – 2 years of experience in Sales