Employee is responsible for marketing the company’s services to new and existing customers. Is also responsible for identifying new markets and business opportunities.
Responsibility and duties:
- Partner with sales manager to plan, prepare and execute on strategic deals in complex sales cycles
- Proven work experience as a Sales Engineer
- Good communication skills with oil & gas field
- Modeling the financial business case associated with each sales opportunity
- Receiving customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person, and via telephone calls and email
- Negotiating on price, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets.
- Experience in the related field preferably worked with oil & gas company
- Willingness to travel
- Proven experience as Sales Engineer.
- Very Good command of English, Arabic and Kurdish is an asset
Location: Iraq – Erbil
Time: 8 Am – 4 Pm / 6 days a week
Salary: Discussed during interview