View more 1 week ago
The Sales Executive is responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities and for generating sales of the company’s products and services. This individual will have an architectural or civil engineering background and will have experience in sales.
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities.
- Generating sales of the company’s products and services.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and other stakeholders.
- Preparing and delivering presentations and proposals.
- Negotiating sales contracts and agreements.
- Meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Maintaining accurate records of sales activities.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and changes.
- Active search for new clients.
- Meeting the needs & requirements of clients.
- Architectural or Civil Engineering degree or equivalent experience.
- 2-3 years of experience in sales.
- Fluent in Kurdish, Arabic and English.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently.
- Personal hygiene, grooming and well dressing is a must.
- Strong knowledge of the industry and market trends, as well as the company’s products and services.
- Address Sulaimaniyah USD Month
- How to apply Qualified applicants to send their CVs to [email protected] with subject line " Sales Executive-SUL".
- Job Reference Sales Executive