View more 6 hours ago
The Sales Executive will be responsible for generating and closing sales leads, building relationships with potential and existing clients, and achieving sales targets. They will work closely with the sales and marketing teams to identify and pursue new business opportunities.
- Identify and pursue new sales leads through a variety of channels, including cold calling, networking, and social media.
- Build relationships with potential and existing clients through regular communication and follow-up.
- Understand and effectively communicate the features and benefits of our products and services to potential clients.
- Collaborate with the Sales and Marketing teams to develop and implement sales strategies and plans.
- Achieve or exceed sales targets and quotas.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of sales activity in our CRM system.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 1 – 2 years of previous experience in sales.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, business & marketing, or any related field.
- Previous experience in Automotive or Real-Estate is preferred.
- Fluency in Kurdish and Arabic is a must.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Familiarity with CRM systems.