At Careem, our mission is to simplify & improve the lives of people, initially through solutions that make transportation in the region reliable, and over time, through disruptions in payments and logistics. In the process, we want to build an organization that inspires and become a world-class institution from the region.
Founded in 2012 by former entrepreneurs and McKinsey alums, And acquired by UBER in 2020, Careem is the MENA region’s leading ride-hailing service and newest Tech Unicorn. With continuous monthly growth, we now operate in 100+ cities across 13 countries and host over 10 million users.
Join us in building a world-class institution in the Middle East and experience the thrill of being part of a high-growth technology company, to improve people’s lives
Responsible for the acquisition and account management of corporate sales clients in Baghdad & Basrah.
The role reports to The sales manager in Iraq
- Leading the focal point for all the corporate sales efforts in Baghdad and Basrah.
- The work is mostly outside the office meeting with new and existing clients.
- Ensuring great attention to detail and very fast SLA when dealing with corporate clients requests and needs
- Building and nurturing the relationship with Marketing, PR and Supply teams on the ground to ensure timely delivery of corporate sales projects.
- Working on business cases and key metrics to be presented to Sales Manager and Finance/Commercial teams for any sales deal.
- Reporting on Corporate sales deals on a weekly basis and comparing versus targets and budgets to ensure alignment.
- Maintaining a CRM tool on a daily basis.
- Working with Business Analyst when needed to understand and report on campaign impacts and performance
- Bachelors / University degree in business administration or a related field.
- Must be a Arabic speaker.
- 1 year of experience as a Sales Executive.