We are looking for an experienced Sales Executive and Merchandiser (Outdoor) who will be in charge of managing organizational sales by developing business plans, meeting planned goals, and coordinating with the Sales manager on lead generation.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for negotiations, commercial business aspects and social interaction. You will be in charge of tracking sales goals, setting individual sales targets and maintaining good relationships with existing clients while building on getting new ones.
- Build and leverage strong customer relationships through a natural sales approach
- Grow and retain customers delivering profitable volume growth compared to set targets
- Effectively communicate with customers to understand their plans for growth, adding value, and offering a range of practical solutions and products as alternatives or based on specific needs
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
- Keep monitoring the competition and market behavior, coordinate with deputy manager to adjust based on market changes
- Make sure that customer satisfaction is always reached even with a no-deal situation to give the best image of the company and a smooth experience for a potential future approach
- Write a comprehensive sales business plan taking an account the sales targets
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results on a regular basis
- Coordinate with marketing on lead generation.
- Promoting the organization and products.
Requirements and skills
- A minimum of 3 + years of experience as a Sales or Merchandiser in Food and Beverage, Cosmetic.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player with a high level of self-motivation in a busy working environment
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Proven experience in previous sales or commercial achievements
- Good knowledge of the Iraq market
- Address Erbil, Iraq