- Recognize the needs of the client and provide detailed information to the client about the technical specifications of the computer software offered by the company.
- Takes orders over the phone and in person
- Advises clients on technical matters and recommends appropriate software configurations.
- Solicits information about software needs from clients.
- Provide technical support after merchandise is purchased.
- Construct sales pitches and presentations.
- Travel to areas where needs are projected (Kurdistan)
- Assist with the company helpline.
- Serve as a clients service rep for clients who have questions or difficulties.
- Demonstrate product features before a sale.
- Negotiate a commercial agreement.
- Help customers maximize the use of software features.
- Advise on appropriate user training.
- Ensure quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of employers’ systems and processes.
- 3-5 years of proven experience in technology sales.
- Ability to speak English and Kurdish
- How to apply Interested candidates please send your CVs and a letter of motivation to the below email: [email protected]